Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #181
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Yes

The person below me has been to the top of The Empire State Building.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #182
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
Yes

The person below me has been to the top of The Empire State Building.
No

The person below me has kissed the blarney stone?
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #183
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes.

The person below me has music playing in the background.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #184
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

...how did I know that?
No.

The person below is grinning right now.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #185
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

Yes. I think I have said it before. Are you spying on me.?

The person below me loves good strong coffee.
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #186
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

If you said it before I didn't see it. Spying on you???? Would I do that?

Yes to GOOD strong coffee.

The person below me has green eyes.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #187
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

No.

The person below me went to the market today.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #188
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

No.

The person below is glad this is Friday.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #189
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

Yes............you could have made book on that one.

The person below me will stay up very late tonight.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #190
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

No.

The person below me likes word games.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #191
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

Yes

The person below me loves to go for bike rides.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #192
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Haven't ridden a bike in years but used to enjoy it. Yes.

The person below me loves a fireplace.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #193
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

Yes...................have open fires in all rooms in the house.

The person below me loves going to store sales.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #194
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Depends on the store.

The person below me dislikes the phone.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #195
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

Yes.

The person below me loves to try new recipies.