Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-28-2015, 05:53 PM   #1
Kanila G
Groupie
Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Has anyone been paid by magicblox for their content?

Has anyone been paid by magicblox for their content? https://magicblox.com/

They are an online children's library. I have had content on their site for 6 months and several of my books have been read multiple times. But I have not seen a cent by way of payment. Their site says they make quarterly payments. I have been ignored by their creator support. They wont even remove my content in spite of such a request.

It is not a lot of money but the behaviour seems very odd.

Last edited by Kanila G; 04-28-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Kanila G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:44 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm not familiar with them, but from your post here they sound like thieves.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2015, 11:52 PM   #3
Kanila G
Groupie
Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I would like to say that magic blox has finally reverted to me after I made this post and clarified that they have a minimum earnings of $20 requirement for check payments and that the minimum $5 requirement they had told me about was only for paypal payments.

If the moderator thinks it suitable it is okay with me to have this post deleted.
Kanila G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:50 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Although the issue is resolved, this thread can still offer important information about how this company does business.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote