Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #16
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
The book looks interesting but appears to be available only at Amazon. Why not make it available at Smashwords for the rest of the world that isn't Amazon-centric?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Finally starting to read it, sorry I took so long !
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #18
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
They posted it on The Frugal E Reader and next month it'll be on Bargain E Books. But Daily Cheap Reads is a toughie! They want a few more "strong" reviews on Amazon. (I only had 6 positive reviews when they checked.) So if anyone has read Olivia's Kiss and wants to add their own strong review - please do so! And then I'll try again.

Thanks all.
durkinrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
The book looks interesting but appears to be available only at Amazon. Why not make it available at Smashwords for the rest of the world that isn't Amazon-centric?
And I am just learning about Smashwords - this is my weekend project. Thanks for the reminder!
Old 10-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #20
durkinrobinson
Lovechild

I've surpassed my goal of 25 books this month by two - thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. I am looking forward to sending The Spring a check on Monday!
Old 10-29-2010, 05:10 PM   #21
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Congratulations, Catherine! Well done!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #22
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkinrobinson View Post
I've surpassed my goal of 25 books this month by two - thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. I am looking forward to sending The Spring a check on Monday!

BRILLIANT

Absolutely Brilliant Catherine

Not at all what I expected, but a truly great read, congratulations Catherine, 25 a Month ... You deserve 250 a Month

Anyone in two minds, READ this book, a real suprising story that explores REAL issues of Domestic Violence, and certainly a few twists and turns in the plot

again Catherine, Is Olivia's Kiss 2 ready yet ??? hehehe

Old 10-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #23
durkinrobinson
Lovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Here is smashwords link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/28658

Thanks for all the advice and support, you guys. I appreciate it!
Old 11-01-2010, 12:21 AM   #24
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by durkinrobinson View Post
Here is smashwords link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/28658

Thanks for all the advice and support, you guys. I appreciate it!
I've just read the sample. Suffice to say, I'm hooked.

I've already added Olivia's Kiss to my cart, ready to check out.

Cheers
Vicki
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #25
durkinrobinson
Lovechild

Thanks Vicki! That's awfully nice of you and I appreciate it.

I sold a total of 28 books in the US and one in the UK last month. Am sending a check for $59.00 (every little bit helps) to The Spring.

Thanks again guys. :-)
Old 11-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #26
Figlilly
Zealot
Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2&3, Paperwhites, Kindle Touch, Kobo Clara, IPad Air2
Well you have just sold one to Australia
Figlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #27
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
And I bought a copy here in the US
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #28
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

So good we bought 2 copies here in the UK, one on each K3 .... and it's a few cents to a good cause as well !

Hope you sell lots more Catherine,
Old 11-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #29
durkinrobinson
Lovechild

Thanks a ton! Let me know what you think...
Old 11-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #30
durkinrobinson
Lovechild

Olivia's Kiss for $1.99

For the holiday season, I'm lowering my price to $1.99. Here is the blurb:

Olivia Foster is a beautiful, headstrong killing machine, shocked to find herself yearning for something different.

Olivia discovered a talent for killing men while in her teens, after shooting her abusive father in the head and watching him die. Unapologetic and dedicated to helping victims of domestic violence fight back, she built a wildly successful business. Now, a sophisticated young woman, Olivia travels the world pursuing bad men and making them pay.

When an unexpected vacation leads her home, Olivia reconnects with childhood friends and finds herself envying them. Like so many women approaching their thirties, and despite her most-wanted status, Olivia is startled by the unfamiliar urge and intrigued with the idea of settling down.

When Max, her longtime love, proposes marriage, Olivia dares to wonder: Can she really trade guns and glory for gold bands and bath towels?

Happy holidays,
Catherine