Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 02:52 AM   #1
gragra
gragra began at the beginning.

Device: 505 sony ereader
Cool Finally arrived no:2

the blue 505 i ordered over 7 weeks ago has dissapeared (USPS) into the postal ether,the good news is that the red one i ordered 10 days ago arrived as stated with expedited shipping,ive already put 57 books on the 2gig sd card i bought and it all looks swell in the tan m-edge cover i bought previously.all in all ive read 37 pages of treasure island and am most happy as i thought i would be.no real problems-dont want any- regards gragra
gragra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
I guess that's why I bought mine from a Sydney based Ebay shop a year ago cause I didn't want the hassle or the heartbreak of it going missing on its long journey over the big pond from the US.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Congrats!
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Yay, congrats ! the red one is lovely, isn't it? So, will you get a refund on the blue one ? Or was the red one the replacement for the blue one ?(Sorry, am a bit slow upstairs today)
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
gragra
gragra began at the beginning.

Device: 505 sony ereader
not a replacement im sorry to say(just like my financial status)maybe the bluey will turn up for xmas.:
gragra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert