Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #16
aleritty
aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 keyboard
I installed usbnetwork also on the "good" kindle but I can't find the configuration in wpa_supplicant.conf!
So where the kindle store the wireless configurations??
aleritty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #17
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
..looking..

errr...

from the [root@kindle wpa_supplicant]# nano /etc/init.d/wpa_supplicant

WPA_SUP_CONF="-t -c /var/local/system/wpa_supplicant.conf -i $WPA_IFACE -f $WPA_LOGFILE"

sftp://root@k/opt/var/local/system/wpa_supplicant.conf ??

Quote:
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ap_scan=1
update_config=1
The non opt version:
[root@kindle root]# nano /var/local/system/wpa_supplicant.conf

Quote:
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ap_scan=1
update_config=1
EXTRA EDIT: I added a complete list of files containing the name wpa here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190589

are you asking where it stores the parsed "running" configs? That I don't know.

Last edited by twobob; 09-10-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190589
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
aleritty
aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.aleritty knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 keyboard
Really thank you! There is a file in /tmp that is called wifi:Yournetworkssid that contain something... i'll check tomorrow if I can make a connection with this!
aleritty is offline   Reply With Quote