Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Kobo discount code through October 15: save$1

Although the save$1 code connects to a list of books, this is also in the Email:

Quote:
Offer valid from October 13 at 12:00 AM through to October 15 at 11:59 PM. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for $1.00 off any eBook purchase excluding eBooks from Hachette, Grand Central, Warner, and Little Brown. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice.
I have no idea what time zone they are looking at--if it is Toronto time, or the times above as defined by whatever time zone is associated with your IP address. FWIW, The Finkler Question, which was just awarded the Man Booker Prize is first on the list for 9.99 CAD (8.99 with the coupon)
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
maxlawman
maxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony
I got another email from Kobo with the discount code save1dollar, again valid until 15 October 2010.
maxlawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #3
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Interesting. The Finkler Question was $8.99 yesterday and $1 less with the then current promo code. I doubled checked my invoice ... definitely $7.99 (plus HST boo!). Those wanting a Kindle format pay about the same: $7.84. Oh, wait! That was $9.99 last night.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
This happens to me all the time. I've given up smacking myself for it.
I've bought a ebook full price and two days later it's become free to everyone or my library added it.
I've bought books then the next day it went on sale and I'd now had a coupon. You have to laugh or you'll cry.

Thanks for the coupon. Kobo has been seeing alot of business from me lately because of them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Same for me, thank you.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert