Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Any way to see clock while using Mobipocket on Blackberry (Pearl 8120)?

Hi all -

I don't know if I'll be the only one with this problem, but I OFTEN lose track of time while reading a book, even on my tiny Blackberry screen. I wondered if anyone knows of a way to make the clock show up (like maybe really tiny up in the corner) while still in the Mobipocket app? If I exit the Mobipocket app to look at the time, then it takes what seems like an unbearably long time for Mobipocket to re-load so I can get back to the book. Always assuming, of course, that I'm not already late

I know that the eReader software shows the time in the corner since I also have that loaded on my Blackberry. But most of my e-books are in mobi/prc and I hate to have to switch them all over. And, aside from the missing clock, I prefer the Mobipocket interface anyway.

So, if anyone knows of a way to get the clock to show while in Mobipocket for Blackberry, I'd love to hear about it. Or, I suppose, if anyone knows of a third-party clock app for Blackberry which offers an "always-on-top" option, that might do the trick too.

TIA,

Sue
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackberry, clock, mobipocket