Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
dltsolutionsinc
dltsolutionsinc began at the beginning.

Device: amazon kindel 2
Red face Please help with new amazon kindle 2

Hey i am new to the kindle scene and i need some help and maybe you can shed some light i am willing to pay for your help and expertise as i see you have a lot of knowledge in this, i have a kindle that was brand new that was given to me and the registration is not working i have no bars on my reception
although i am in a kindle area here in Orlando, Florida. I called in customer support and they told me that my serial No: B003A0A0944382A1 was flagged
as lost or stolen, the question i have is there anyway to activate this anyway or bypass the registration and get it to work that i can still get online
and use the service with amazon ? I really need your help and maybe you can tell me what i need to do or forward me to the people that might be able
to assist me in this situation, any help is greatly and deeply appreciated. Let me know as well as i am willing to pay to fix this ? This is a private matter
between me and you by the way so thanks.

Thanks,

Dre.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by dltsolutionsinc View Post
Hey i am new to the kindle scene and i need some help and maybe you can shed some light i am willing to pay for your help and expertise as i see you have a lot of knowledge in this, i have a kindle that was brand new that was given to me and the registration is not working i have no bars on my reception
although i am in a kindle area here in Orlando, Florida. I called in customer support and they told me that my serial No: B003A0A0944382A1 was flagged
as lost or stolen, the question i have is there anyway to activate this anyway or bypass the registration and get it to work that i can still get online
and use the service with amazon ? I really need your help and maybe you can tell me what i need to do or forward me to the people that might be able
to assist me in this situation, any help is greatly and deeply appreciated. Let me know as well as i am willing to pay to fix this ? This is a private matter
between me and you by the way so thanks.

Thanks,

Dre.
If you ask, you should be able to get feedback from Amazon about where/when the Kindle was listed as lost/stolen. Also, you might want to provide for them some form of proof you received the Kindle as a gift. Perhaps the person who gave it to you can provide a receipt?

Derek
Old 02-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3

Thread closed (Duplicate). Please join the discussion here.
Closed Thread

Tags
hack, jailbreak, kindle, kindle 2, kindle hack