Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 AM   #181
loco_diabolo
loco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo glo, kobo aura
Same for me. I'm now using 2.2.1 with plugin without problems.

Looks like 2.1.5: Softwareversion 2.2.1(r44772, 09.11.12) and in releae notes it's still 2.2.0.
Does anyone knows what has changed?

@enotar
I don't have 0.0.0 in my koboplugins.ini, but 2.2.1 instead.
loco_diabolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #182
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco_diabolo View Post
Softwareversion 2.2.1(r44772, 09.11.12) and in releae notes it's still 2.2.0.
Does anyone knows what has changed?
Past experience has shown that when Kobo does this quick incremental release and keeps the release notes the same, it is a quick showstopper bug fix release.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #183
koboaya
koboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Touch,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
Sorry for the stupid suggestion, but maybe you've forgotten to CHMOD 'test.sh' to 755 ... I've not tested yet.
The script that was placed in the "/ mnt / onboard", the execution attributes do not automatically be granted?

I am sorry. I have little experience of Linux · · ·
koboaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #184
koboaya
koboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Touch,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus9999 View Post
Can you check if the clock is there in the reading view.
Do not bother me to you?

I'm so sorry. This does not work in FW2.2.1 of Kobo Glo. Of course, INI files are rewritten to 0.0.0.
I work with the Touch. However, I do not work with Glo.

I will not be working on anything. I think I'm sorry,
However, I hope to Kobo users in Japan, and I want to use this PlugIn.

Please give me advice
koboaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #185
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboaya View Post
The script that was placed in the "/ mnt / onboard", the execution attributes do not automatically be granted?

I am sorry. I have little experience of Linux · · ·
You could try starting your script with the following command:

Plugin::executeSystemCmd("/bin/sh /mnt/onboard/ext/test.sh")
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #186
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

For those of you who have problems with the latest firmware to get the plugin running. I'll try to build a version where we have more logging to see if anything has changed in the layouts.

I'll try to get the new version ready this weekend.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #187
ikarus9999
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
here is the portuguese translation.
Thanks, will be incorporated in the next version.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #188
feelfree
feelfree began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Thanks a lot for this great plugin. My Glo is brand new, I liked it very much, and now I love it :-)

Short feedback:
The plugin works without problems with Firmware 2.1.5 (German language).
With Firmware 2.2.1, everything worked too, but not the Plugin::connectWifi(). The Glo locks up then and I had to restore from scratch (reproducable, did that twice ;-)
feelfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #189
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo touch
Not right with 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 Touch
enotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #190
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
Not right with 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 Touch
Is there a 2.2.1 release for the Touch? Do you have the direct link?

Using a modified Glo direct link url doesn't work.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #191
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

The one post here
Look like 2.2.0 but in setingd it is 2.2.1
Old 11-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #192
murg
No Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
The one post here
Look like 2.2.0 but in setingd it is 2.2.1
As far as I can tell, Kobo hasn't released a 2.2.1 for the Touch.

You cannot use the Glo firmware on the Touch.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #193
textchimp
textchimp has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.textchimp has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.textchimp has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Glo
Works with Glo firmware 2.1.5?

Hi,

I've just got a Glo and wanting to tweak it a bit. Can anyone confirm that the plugin works with the Glo running firmware 2.1.5 (r43939, 10/12/12)?

Looking forward to doing some customising. Issue number one - remove the page numbers at the bottom to use the full screen space for text!

Thanks for the work on the plugin.
textchimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #194
enotar
Connoisseur

Any update on a functional version for 2.2.0 and 2.2.1?
Thank you
Old 11-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #195
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by textchimp View Post
Hi,

I've just got a Glo and wanting to tweak it a bit. Can anyone confirm that the plugin works with the Glo running firmware 2.1.5 (r43939, 10/12/12)?
It does indeed work on my Glo, running 2.1.5.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, plugin