Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-04-2014, 10:46 PM   #1
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Entitle (formerly eReatah) lowers subsciption prices (affiliate link)

Entitle ebooks (formerly eReatah) has lowered their monthly subscription prices by several dollars per book, so that subscriptions are now available at the following levels:

2 books per month $9.99
3 books per month $14.99
4 books per month $19.99

No other subscription levels are available. Note this IS a subscription, but the books are yours if you cancel.

Also, they now offer epub, whereas originally they offered only their own proprietary format. They added epub due to the volume of requests for this format.

While I've found plenty of books I plan to buy (and many others I've previously purchased at higher prices), their selection of books is much smaller than standard ebook vendors, as obviously they are limited by the licensing arrangements they've been able to make. But the selection is reasonable, and the prices are hard to argue with.

The following (affiliate) referral link will take you directly to Entitle books. Since it is a referral link, I did not change the text of the link.

Enjoy!
SteveK

[Shortened URL deleted - MODERATOR]

Obviously "subsciption" in title should be "subscription", but I was unable to correct.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-07-2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Spelling error in title
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:53 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
That is not a referral link, it goes straight to https://www.entitlebooks.com/ and you could anyway have just followed the link to see the final destination.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #3
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Yes, it does go straight to Entitle books, but I supposedly receive referral credit (I've never tried it). Perhaps I used the wrong terminology, but I wanted to explain the strange text in the link.

Thanks.
SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote