Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-01-2014, 05:32 PM   #736
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Monkey, or anyone who knows, when one has a library audio book on a Sansa Clip Zip, and the book expires, what happens, can you keep listening, or does the file get unusable?
They never expire. I have books on mine that I forgot about from two years ago they still play. It's a honor system. The software wont delete them either you have to.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #737
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
The Overdrive books don't expire but the One Click Digital files do. Just posting as some libraries offer both services.

BTW, I hadn't noticed the 14 day check-out limit on FLP, just that they'd starting limiting checkouts to 6. That's not a problem for audio books but e books are another story for slower readers (like me). Luckily my local library is doubling their digital content budget this year so I'll be saving myself the $35 FLP fee when my card's up for renewal.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2014, 09:40 PM   #738
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
The Overdrive books don't expire but the One Click Digital files do. Just posting as some libraries offer both services.

BTW, I hadn't noticed the 14 day check-out limit on FLP, just that they'd starting limiting checkouts to 6. That's not a problem for audio books but e books are another story for slower readers (like me). Luckily my local library is doubling their digital content budget this year so I'll be saving myself the $35 FLP fee when my card's up for renewal.
It's $50 now not $35.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #739
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Brooklyn Library might be a better deal for $50.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #740
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's $50 now not $35.
Advert
Old 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM   #741
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Brooklyn Library might be a better deal for $50.
They don't have many audiobooks but ebooks are plenty. I renewed my subscription. Well worth it.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:00 AM   #742
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I created a new thread to discuss these continuing deals. This one was designed for Black Friday and that's over. So if y'all don't mind, please continue the discussion over there... thanks much

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:26 AM   #743
wandalynn
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I created a new thread to discuss these continuing deals. This one was designed for Black Friday and that's over. So if y'all don't mind, please continue the discussion over there... thanks much