Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #61
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitford13 View Post
Two pre-orders I recently came across on Amazon - not sure if these are technically deals, but $4.99 seems pretty fair to me, and less than most new-releases...

The City of Shadows by Michael Russell (Oct 25)

Dublin 1934: Detective Stefan Gillespie arrests a German doctor and encounters Hannah Rosen desperate to find her friend Susan, a Jewish woman who had become involved with a priest, and has now disappeared.

When the bodies of a man and woman are found buried in the Dublin mountains, it becomes clear that this case is about more than a missing person. Stefan and Hannah trace the evidence all the way across Europe to Danzig.

In a strange city where the Nazi Party are gaining power, Stefan and Hannah are inching closer to the truth and soon find themselves in grave danger…

About the Author
After reading English at Oxford, Michael joined Yorkshire Television as a Script Editor on Emmerdale Farm, working his way up to Series Producer. He also spent two years in the Drama Department, first as Script Consultant then Producer, before leaving ITV to write full-time. He is a regular contributor to Midsommer Murders and recently scripted the last ever Touch of Frost which topped the ratings. He lives in Ireland with his family.

My First Murder by Leena Lehtolainen (Dec 11)

Maria Kallio has just been assigned her first murder investigation. To prove to herself and her squad that she has what it takes to be a detective, she’ll have to solve the death of Tommi Peltonen. Found floating facedown at the water’s edge of his Helsinki villa, Tommi had invited his choir group to spend a weekend at his retreat. But beneath the choir’s seemingly tight-knit bonds seethed bitter passion and jealousy. As Maria sets out to determine the difference between friends and foes, she uncovers the victim’s unsavory past—and motives for all seven suspects. Now it’s up to her to untangle a complex set of clues before the killer strikes again.

The first book in Leena Lehtolainen’s bestselling Finnish crime series starring Detective Maria Kallio, My First Murder offers hard-boiled realism from a female perspective.
Thanks! The Michael Russell book is 99p pre order on the UK site and Leeno Lehtolainen book £3.99
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #62
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Bloody Twist by Carolina Garcia-Aguilera is $2.99 at Amazon. I don't know if you'd call this a sale, but $2.99 for a full length book (270 pages) seems pretty reasonable to me.

This seems to be another one of those cases where a long-inactive series is revived by an author now that digital publishing is making things easier.

With that said, I read several of the earlier books in this series in DTB back in the late 90's/early 00's and enjoyed them a lot. Looking back, I think these could be described as early chick-lit mysteries, although I'm not sure that term existed back then. I found the Cuban-American protagonist, Lupe Solano, engaging, and I enjoyed the Miami settings, especially since, at that time, I had a business trip to Miami once a year, so some of the atmosphere and culture seemed familiar.

Although sometimes an author's years-later return to a series doesn't work, sometimes it does too. I am a bit concerned that the blurb (see below) about the book isn't particularly well written - but for $2.99, and with a previous history of liking the author's books, I'm going to give this one a try.

Link is here, hopefully affiliate-link free, since I started by typing in www.amazon.com by hand, and then searching from there:

http://www.amazon.com/Bloody-Twist-S...s=bloody+twist

Blurb:
The reviews don't look promising (and at least one from a fan of her earlier books), with comments like "not proofread" and "liked the least". Also, she has only gone so far with her "publishing company" to buy the domain name and create a wordpress blog (which has the default setup and first post of all such blogs - not even a single world about the books or her): http://miramarpublishing.com/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #63
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Allan Guthrie's Two-Way Split is on sale for .99, from 2.99:

Two-Way Split

Winner of the Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year

Robin Greaves is an armed robber whose professionalism is put to the test when he discovers his wife has been sleeping with a fellow gang member. Robin plans the ultimate revenge, but things go from bad to worse when the gang bungles a post office robbery, leaving carnage in their wake. Suddenly they are stalked by the police, sleazy private eyes, and a cold-blooded killer who may be the only one not looking for a cut of the money.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #64
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Gaaa...I've been wanting to read Graham Hurley's UK series with Joe Farraday for a long time, so finally, after double-checking that the first in series wasn't available for kindle in either US or UK, I broke down and ordered from Book Depository (which I've been trying sooo hard to stop doing) and the book arrived last week. Still unread, but of course that's a different story...

Then after the Friday night commute from hell, I settle down to a nice browse through ereaderiq, and what's the first thing that pops up: The Turnstone, first in the series and the DTB I got last week - freshly kindle-ized for $2.99 instead of the $12 I paid...

So okay, thanks for listening to my rant, if anybody's interested, looks like he's self-pubbing the first three in the series, plus a book about the series, plus a bunch of his stand-alones from the 90's.

Here are the search results on Amazon (including of course the usual random outlier that's not meant to be part of the search...)

Graham Hurley

Happy weekend everybody, I'm off for a glass of wine, to chase down my whine...
Old 10-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #65
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Methinks the author messed up the tagging, Turnstone is #69 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Greek & Roman???

Thanks for the recommendation.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #66
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Gaaa...I've been wanting to read Graham Hurley's UK series with Joe Farraday for a long time, so finally, after double-checking that the first in series wasn't available for kindle in either US or UK, I broke down and ordered from Book Depository (which I've been trying sooo hard to stop doing) and the book arrived last week. Still unread, but of course that's a different story...

Then after the Friday night commute from hell, I settle down to a nice browse through ereaderiq, and what's the first thing that pops up: The Turnstone, first in the series and the DTB I got last week - freshly kindle-ized for $2.99 instead of the $12 I paid...

So okay, thanks for listening to my rant, if anybody's interested, looks like he's self-pubbing the first three in the series, plus a book about the series, plus a bunch of his stand-alones from the 90's.

Here are the search results on Amazon (including of course the usual random outlier that's not meant to be part of the search...)

Graham Hurley

Happy weekend everybody, I'm off for a glass of wine, to chase down my whine...
Ah sorry about that, but these look good. Thanks!

Back to Wakefield Press - another good Australian author is Patricia Carlon, but I do not think we will see her in ebooks (other than the two they already have), as she was published in paper by Soho, and they are not even showing her listed at their website, and she is now deceased. Soooo - I broke down and ordered all the used paper ones from Amazon at under $4.00 each.

Quote:
After her death it became known that she had been profoundly deaf since the age of 11: something even her publishers had been unaware of, as she always communicated with them by letter. Her deafness has since been related to themes and plots in her novels, in which people in possession of the truth about a crime are often isolated and in peril, either through being physically trapped, or because they are unable make others believe them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Carlon

The Whispering Wall was particularly like this. The main character was in some sort of vegetative state, and Carlon was really great with evoking the claustrophobic feeling.

She writes primarily psychological suspense and has been compared to Ruth Rendell.

Patricia Carlon Books
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #67
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Five Kindle Freebies Judith Ivie "Kate Lawrence Mysteries". I know I've seen one of these last month's list, but here's a chance to get these if you missed them.

Dying Wishes (The Kate Lawrence Mysteries) [Kindle Edition] Judith Ivie (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Dying-Wishes-L...0743525&sr=1-1

Quote:
No. 5 in The Kate Lawrence Mysteries: Kate’s turning 50, and as if that weren’t depressing enough, she’s about to become a grandmother—twice. Her investigation of a mysterious death at the Vista View retirement complex opens her eyes to the new realities of aging, some of which send her reeling. What really happened to the wealthy, tennis-playing cougar in Building One? Are residents covering up a sex-for-hire scandal? Will Kate’s longtime friend lose her job as Vista View’s business manager? Kate makes it her business to discover the truth—or die trying. Proceeds from all online sales benefit Our Companions Domestic Animal Sanctuary.
Drowning in Christmas (Kate Lawrence Mysteries) [Kindle Edition] Judith Ivie (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Drowning-Chris...0743525&sr=1-2

Quote:
When a mysterious death occurs at Hartford’s venerable
Wadsworth Atheneum, Kate knows the holidays are really
going to be murder this year.
Christmas has never been Kate’s favorite time of year, but this holiday season is enough to make her crazy. MACK Realty is on hiatus due to the down economy. Armando might not make it home by December 24th. Kate is mourning the loss of her adored cat Simon. Daughter Emma has persuaded Kate to stage a Norman Rockwell-type Christmas Eve for her loathsome new beau. And to top off the merriment, her ex-husband has coaxed her to host an at-home wedding for their nephew. Ho ho ho.
To get her mind off her troubles, Kate helps out with a charity fundraiser to be held during the Wadsworth Atheneum’s famous Festival of Trees & Traditions. It’s an evening that’s full of surprises, none of them good.
Kate’s positively drowning in Christmas. Can pals Margo and Strutter come to her rescue before she goes down for the third time?
Murder on Old Main Street (Kate Lawrence Mysteries) [Kindle Edition] Judith Ivie (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Street-...0743525&sr=1-3

Quote:
Small-town gossip can be murder—especially when a ruthless blackmailer is involved. If you enjoyed Waiting for Armando, you’re sure to like this sequel. Set entirely in historic Old Wethersfield, Connecticut, Murder on Old Main Street features the same smart, sassy heroines who abandoned their law firm jobs in Armando to launch their own real estate business. As the annual Autumn Festival gets under way, Old Wethersfield is in an uproar over a proposed smoking ban throughout the historic district. Then a vicious murderer strikes. It’s truly a case of “speak no evil” as amateur sleuths Kate Lawrence and Margo Farnsworth race to discover the truth before a local business owner is unjustly convicted of murder, or even more unthinkably, Kate’s daughter Emma falls under suspicion. In the background, Kate’s longtime romance hits the rocky shoals of culture shock, Margo is caught up in an unlikely romance of her own, and Emma is intrigued by a man in uniform. When Kate is forced off the road by a sinister Trans Am, she knows that she has been warned. Can she identify the murderer in time, or will someone’s indiscretion make her the next Murder on Old Main Street?
Waiting for Armando (Kate Lawrence Mysteries) [Kindle Edition] Judith K. Ivie (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Waiting-Armand...0743525&sr=1-4

Quote:
Completely edited and reformatted. Ever have a boss you hate? Volume One in the Kate Lawrence Mystery Series by Judith K. Ivie features the support staff at a Hartford, Connecticut, law firm--not the overpriced blowhards to whom they report. Meet Kate, Margo and Strutter , three hardworking forty-somethings, as they attempt to exonerate one of their colleagues by solving the murder of a prominent lawyer-- and become best friends in the process. Proceeds benefit the Our Companions domestic animal sanctuary of Connecticut.
A Skeleton in the Closet (Kate Lawrence Mysteries) [Kindle Edition] Judith K. Ivie (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Skeleton-Close...0743525&sr=1-5

Quote:
3rd in the Kate Lawrence mystery series
set in historic Old Wethersfield, Connecticut
ISBN 978-0-615-26899-6 trade paperback
232 pages

Everyone has a skeleton or two in their pasts, but the one that turns up at 185 Broad Street in Old Wethersfield is all too real. Afraid that the discovery of a corpse on their property might put off potential buyers, the elderly owners of the historic Victorian house turn to Wethersfield realtor and reluctant amateur sleuth Kate Lawrence to solve their problem.
As if that weren’t enough to contend with, Kate and her longtime love Armando are moving in together. Kate’s partner Strutter has a secret that sends everyone reeling. Best friend Margo sets her cap for a local police officer. And every last one of them is being threatened by an anonymous poison pen.
Join Kate and her friends as all of the skeletons--figurative and literal--come crashing out of the closets to challenge the three women as never before.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #68
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
[QUOTE=bookratt;2272491]Five Kindle Freebies Judith Ivie "Kate Lawrence Mysteries". I know I've seen one of these last month's list, but here's a chance to get these if you missed them.

Thanks! I had only the 3rd book
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #69
mitford13
Guru

Quote:
So okay, thanks for listening to my rant...
To the anonymous reader who sent me the Hurley book from my wishlist: thank you so much for your kindness and taking the time to brighten up what was starting out as a rotten weekend (the book story was just me letting off steam from all kinds of other Friday *stuff*.) You're a champ!

Last edited by mitford13; 10-21-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #70
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Five Kindle Freebies Judith Ivie "Kate Lawrence Mysteries". I know I've seen one of these last month's list, but here's a chance to get these if you missed them.
These apparently are only free for Prime members--I'm seeing them at 99 cents apiece.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #71
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
These apparently are only free for Prime members--I'm seeing them at 99 cents apiece.
That was quick! I nabbed them all for 0.00 and now it's back to paid.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #72
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Same here, I've got three of them for free yesterday (the other two ones I'd got them before).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:46 AM   #73
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Nope they were free. I picked up the ones I didn't already have too. Unfortunately you were too late. These specials are often only reduced for one day or less and you have to be quick!
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #74
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Free today: The Penal Colony by Richard Herley, first published 1987

First published by Grafton, London, hardback, 1987; William Morrow, New York, hardback, 1988

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...g=musreamys-20

Quote:
From Library Journal: Only violent criminals are brought to the island penal colony of Sert. Gunships circle the waters. There are no warders and no rules. There is only the Community, which provides a rigidly imposed order in exchange for a modicum of security and comfort. Madmen and sociopaths roam beyond the gates. Into this world descends Anthony John Routledge, sentenced for a crime he did not commit. Before Routledge is permitted to join the Community, he survives assault, attempted buggery, and murder, and kills three men. Then, the elders draft him to work on a plan to escape. They succeed, achieving victory both against those who condemned them and the barbarians who wait outside the gates to destroy them. A gripping novel, as thriller or novel of ideas.

‘intriguing, ultimately uplifting ... this fast-moving, intelligent thriller goes into top gear.’ — Publishers’ Weekly

“... a well devised and gripping novel.” -- Yorkshire Post

“Author Richard Herley has built a thriller as tight and disciplined as his inmate society.” -- Enid News & Eagle

Last edited by BelleZora; 10-23-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added link
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #75
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Free right now:

Crime Factory: The First Shift edited by Keith Rawson, Cameron Ashley, Jimmy Calloway Amazon Main UK

Description: They broke free from their work stations and ran giggling down the factory hallways, stopping only to write crude missives on the walls. Transcribed here for your amusement, the most original voices in crime fiction offer you 27 tales of revulsion, heartbreak, and violence. Welcome to The First Shift.
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote