Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
ToeRag
ToeRag began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2 (2) & Kindle Fire (2)
Formatting Chapters in .MOBI

I've just got my new Kindle 2. I have searched high and low for an application to do what Calibre does - it's GREAT!

However; I set up a daily recipe that was included with Calibre - 'Google Reader' and it in fact sends via email to my kindle, but it's a big document.
That's ok in itself but kindle doesn't really provide a fast way of getting around without chapter or bookmark points. I have to "Next-Page" through the entire download.

Is there a way to insert chapter points between RSS feeds within the recipe?
ToeRag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
There is another thread on this, see Any chance of mobi created files supporting K2 5-way controller?. It has not yet come up with a solution though.

Is there no table of contents in the feed? Even without waypoints, you should be able to navigate via a TOC.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert