Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
pajus
pajus began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 622 Touch
Pocketbook 622 Touch - charging

- how long PB 622 recharges via USB cable and I how do I know that ended up charging (I have disabled indicator light)

- there are several modes USB connection, is it charging only in the charging mode or also when communicating with a computer?

thanx
pajus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Charging takes around 4 hours andere happens always when connected. Also possible with Standard USB Charterflüge 5V / 1000 mAh
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
josefec
josefec began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 622 Touch
Unhappy Not charging when plugged to PC

Hi,

I think I’ve got a problem with charging my PocketBook Touch. When I connect it to PC and select to enter battery charging mode, it shows a “spark” symbol in the battery icon but the LED is not blinking. I’ve had it connected for hours and the battery icon is still empty when I disconnect the device from the computer. Also when I look into advanced setting in my Windows 7 system, it does not show the device and no USB controller shows any energy consumption, that means that no electricity enters the device. I tried multiple USBs on my PC, it did not help. I also tried to reset (click the reset button) the device when connected and reset it and then connect, again nothing. The version of the firmware on the device is D622.3.2.122 which is newer than the latest on the website, which is D622.3.2.108.

Is there any way how to solve this or what should I do? I’m going to try some wall USB charger if nothing helps but I thought that I will get along only with the USB cable and my PC. I haven’t found anyone mentioning this problem anywhere in the deep waters of Internet.

Thanks for any advice or help.

Last edited by josefec; 09-23-2012 at 06:01 AM.
josefec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
I never tried charging on my PC so couldn't say it works or not, but have you tried a USB wallcharger? You'll need one that delivers at least 1000mA, this works perfectly for me and also charges my cellphone and various other USB devices.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Charging works perfectly on my Windows 7 PC.
Could you try connecting your reader to another computer? If it does not charge there either something is probably wrong with your reader.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert