Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I just got a new type of notification of an updated book. the old method you had to actually reply to the email with a yes. It looks like now you can just go to your MYK and click a link and it auto updates it!

Quote:
You can receive this new version by going to the Manage Your Kindle page. Find the book in your Kindle Library and click on the “update available” link next to the book’s title. Within 5 minutes, any of your devices that have the eBook currently downloaded and have an active wireless connection will be updated automatically.
We needed this for a long time!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #17
JonathanH
Enthusiast
JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.JonathanH actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kindle Touch
Does anyone know how authors/publishers enable this? I'd like to be able to fix a couple of missed typos in ebooks that I've published on the Kindle, and get this change pushed out to everyone who's already bought the ebooks.

Last edited by JonathanH; 03-30-2012 at 10:56 AM.
JonathanH is offline   Reply With Quote