Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 AM   #1
Tomana
Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: treo 650
Hello!!!!!.. I am going to be an iliad owner soon!

Just placed an order for iliad.. wonder how long I will have to wait..
Maybe I am the first iliad owner here in Hong Kong .....

Lots of posts for newbies to read now...
Tomana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:14 AM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Welcome and enjoy xour iLiad.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2007, 04:03 AM   #3
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
So are you excited?
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
Tomana
Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Absolutely delighted and excited.

Just called DHL and confirmed that I will receive it the day after tomorrow... so QUICK!
Old 11-03-2007, 04:15 AM   #5
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good grief, I waited over a month.
Advert
Old 11-06-2007, 04:16 AM   #6
DeGodefroi
Zealot
DeGodefroi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite (had Illiad)
yes but you got then the "upgrade" to the newer Iliad :-)
DeGodefroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:06 AM   #7
Tomana

Got it and already played it for a day..
it is so nice to be living in Hong Kong.. everything get delivered so so fast...

By the way, are there any ways that I can utilitise the "Yet another PDF converter" brilliantly written for Sony to generate processed PDF for iliad?

Thanks alot.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #8
shiggie
shiggie began at the beginning.

Hee! Mine turned up today

God it's cool! No-one told me it had the option of handwrititten character input instead of the onscreen keyboard!? The scribblebar is similar to the input method I remember from my Newton days.

Everyone should buy one of these!
shiggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:12 AM   #9
ce3po
ce3po doesn't litterce3po doesn't litter

Device: iRex Iliad v2 / Palm Zire 72
Hi, Everybody. !!!

Someone, buy in Brazil ?

Thanks. ;-)
ce3po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #10
Abel
Romantic
Abel began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Hi, I just received too the Iliad I ordered.

I have questions for those who are owning one.
Does the stylus damage the screen when used for a long time? Is it useful to protect the screen?
Abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:50 AM   #11
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Does the stylus damage the screen when used for a long time? Is it useful to protect the screen?
I was curious about it as well!
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:13 AM   #12
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
I have been using the stylus for over a year now, and i see no damage to the screen. But i do not use it extensively.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:20 AM   #13
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen

Good to know, I also wondered about that.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #14
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I have been using mine for about 6 months, and have seen no damage, but if you want to put a clear screen protector over the screen, it won't interfere with the Wacom stylus at all, because of the way the stylus works. (You can trace over paper, too.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote