Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-15-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
VishalPandey
VishalPandey began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Exclamation Last 2 Days! "Social Success" FREE on 15 & 16 June 2016 (4.7 stars, 23 reviews)

Last 2 Days! "Social Success: Be Likeable, Create Instant Rapport and Influence People" Amazon Kindle eBook is completely free for last 2 days..

15 & 16 June 2016

This book focuses on specific behaviors and body language techniques that will turn you into a social powerhouse. You'll command more power and influence in your social interactions.

There are 22 positive reviews and its normal price is 6.59$.
I highly suggest grabbing a copy while it is free.

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Social-Succes...Social+Success

-Vishal Pandey
VishalPandey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:44 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VishalPandey View Post
Last 2 Days! "Social Success: Be Likeable, Create Instant Rapport and Influence People" Amazon Kindle eBook is completely free for last 2 days..

15 & 16 June 2016

This book focuses on specific behaviors and body language techniques that will turn you into a social powerhouse. You'll command more power and influence in your social interactions.

There are 22 positive reviews and its normal price is 6.59$.
I highly suggest grabbing a copy while it is free.

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Social-Succes...Social+Success

-Vishal Pandey
I just looked at your reviews. They are all 4 and 5 stars. So where is the negative one?
Now since I have 45 minutes, I will pick up your little book.
And if you would like, I can either review it or give you an opinion.
So back in a few.
Back and no review. I hate being screamed at in books. Especially when the screaming makes no sense.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 06-15-2016 at 03:09 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote