Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
16 gig micro SD & adapter

One sale a day is advertising a 16 gig class 2 Micro SD card and adapter today if anybody is interested.

http://1saleaday.com/

And, in case Gran Hermano is watching, I do not represent One Sale a Day in any way.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by syclone View Post
One sale a day is advertising a 16 gig class 2 Micro SD card and adapter today if anybody is interested.

http://1saleaday.com/

And, in case Gran Hermano is watching, I do not represent One Sale a Day in any way.
I'd like to have it for that price but I don't trust the seller. If it is that deeply discounted (7 bucks vs 44 at places like amazon) it either is a scam or it fell off the back of some truck.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
1 sale a day

I've ordered a couple of things from them without any problem. There was one item I ordered (it was a weird "nerd" type watch) that was defective. They sent me a new one without even asking for me to return the old one. I think they take PayPal, which offers pretty good buyer protection.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
I've seen 16gig memory cards going for this lately, the best being a class 4 going for 11.99 w/ free shipping. So, the price is not too out there. Additionally I have had no problems with this website before and have even purchased my 8 gig memory card from them. Also I emphasize the Paypal proposition from the last post.
mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote