Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
20% off Gelaskins this weekend! :)

Sale ends Sunday midnight. Good skins, customizable . . .

Link for PE: http://www.gelaskins.com/store/table...n/Most_Popular

They also carry skins for the EE.

Last edited by Filark; 08-19-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Nice, thanks for posting!
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Thank you very much Filark. I always think I'm going to get one of these, get excited, pick one out, then remind myself of the price and back out. I may have to fold under this discounted deal.
mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
ATFmac
Connoisseur
ATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge, Ermine 0.9, Rooted, Market Enabled
Not as big of a savings as I'd have hoped, I'm in the same boat as Mokel. May get one though.

For those that may not have noticed, the page shown is only showing the Most Popular PE covers. On right if you choose, See All Artwork, you get more choices. Or click this Link.
ATFmac is offline   Reply With Quote