Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
bigdogbts
bigdogbts began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
Question 2.2 and video

All,
Just joined the forum as a result of picking one of these up off of woot. completed the upgrade to 2.2 and got market working via a titanium backup from my Atrix. Everything works great with one exception. Any application that I've installed that presents video doesn't work. Specifically Plex was the first I noticed, but a few other video bsed apps don't seem to work either. Instead of presenting any kind of video, they just back out to the video selection window. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
BigdogBTS
bigdogbts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
krewskater
krewskater began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge, Kindle 3
Two thoughts that come to mind - some apps created using the Google APIs won't work on the PE and if these apps are relying on Flash 10 or higher for video playback and you don't have it installed that could be why the video is not working.
krewskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
check if opera mini will display flash on your device, utube. it does on mine with an older version 10.1
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote