Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
kaz1
kaz1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
2nd hand Edge, Bluetooth option blacked out, could use some help..

Hi guys,

I bought an Edge some time ago on ebay. I had midterms for a while, so I didn't have much time to tinker with it. Now I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with the bluetooth, as I wanted to pair it with a bt keyboard.
This is how it looks:

The Bluetooth is greyed out, I don't know why, the owner says he had it for a short time and didn't use bt. Perhaps someone here knows why it is greyed out, and whether I can make it operational?

Thanks,
Eli
kaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Very simple - switch off (untick) airplane mode.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
kaz1
kaz1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thst saved me some agony. Thanks
kaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
I should thank you for posting the picture, otherwise we would have been looking at all the deep reasons why it wasn't working. It is also why I get annoyed when people just post something like 'it doesn't work' without giving as many details as possible.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote