Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Changes in App Store Settings

From the Main Screen go to Apps \ Store \ Menu \ Settings:

Version = Release 2.39.31

Automatic Updates: checked to enable automatic updates, one can also check "notify me when updates are installed" - I did that.

In-App Purchasing: checked to allow that. I removed the check but had to enter my Amazon password to do that.

External Market Links: mine is checked to open with Amazon Appstore - I left it that way.

Parental Controls: mine is disabled.

Gift card account balance: mine is zero
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote