Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark
mrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to behold

Device: Asus Transformer Prime, Sony PRS-T1, HTC Sensation
10 inch EE value?

I have a 10 inch EE which I no longer use.

I was wondering if it's worth selling or whether to just keep it as a curio?

so anyone any ideas how much it is worth?

p.s. I'm in the UK, and would only be interested in shipping to UK buyers, in case your interested
mrspaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Snoop Ebay and find your value. Generally I've seen 170 and up, mostly up. I've been looking for a cheap one and have not seen any going for less in the last couple three weeks.

You might also google entourage edge and see what they are retailing for - that would give you an idea.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
i'll take it if you dont want it
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
At the moment the cheapest new in Europe €399 and the most expensive is €579. Being second hand, I doubt you would get those prices - more like €200 to €250.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark
mrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to behold

Device: Asus Transformer Prime, Sony PRS-T1, HTC Sensation
well, if anyone wants it, make me an offer.

UK only, I won't post it abroad.

I'm in Bristol, in case you want cash on collection.

andy.
mrspaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
well, if anyone wants it, make me an offer.

UK only, I won't post it abroad.

I'm in Bristol, in case you want cash on collection.

andy.
Damn it, my friends were there for the last two weeks - they're on the way back here at the moment.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote