Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #346
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
What's wrong with a jar??? Was I supposed to keep it in a cardboard box?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #347
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
No, cardboard would leak. You're quite right to store brains in jars. Make sure you label them, too. Mine is type "AB".

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 06-04-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #348
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Ah, the classic "Brain in a Jar" exercise.
What? What? I obtained those brains completely legally! I have the signatures from the next of kins to prove it!

Cheers,
Marc ("If I only had a brain...")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #349
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
As in "AB-Something"?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #350
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
As in "AB-Something"?
[insert clap-hands-and-jump-up-and-down-on-a-sofa-like-a-hepped-up-Scientologist JOY!]

Cheers,
Marc (There. There Jon. There castle)
Advert
Old 06-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #351
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
B+ here, My Mother was B- and my Father was O+.

If we are alone, why do I sense an audience just beyond the wall? Is it a wall or a skrim?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:25 AM   #352
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Brains. Type AB. As in Abby-normal. "FRAHNKenSCTHEEN".
Old 06-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #353
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Brains. Type AB. As in Abby-normal. "FRAHNKenSCTHEEN".
Must...restrain...self...from...quoting...most...o f...movie.

Cheers,
Marc (if anyone mentions Blazing Saddles or the late Hedley Lamarr, I think my head will explode)
Old 06-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #354
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

How strong is your willpower? "Roll in zee hay, roll in zee hay!!"
Old 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #355
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i had to look that up, but now that i've read all the quotes on IMDB i want to see the movie.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #356
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
How strong is your willpower? "Roll in zee hay, roll in zee hay!!"
"HE...WAS...MY...BOYFRIEND!"

Cheers,
Marc (I don't know why that's my favourite line. It shouldn't be.)
Old 06-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #357
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i had to look that up, but now that i've read all the quotes on IMDB i want to see the movie.
Yeah, right. Next you will tell me you've not only never seen Young Frankenstein, but nor have you seen Blazing Saddles.

What do they teach you in the French school system?!

Cheers,
Marc (I learnt...something about pi(e))
Old 06-05-2008, 08:44 AM   #358
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
What magnificent knockers!

What? Someone was going to say it!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #359
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Yeah, right. Next you will tell me you've not only never seen Young Frankenstein, but nor have you seen Blazing Saddles.
you're right about that.

Quote:
What do they teach you in the French school system?!

Cheers,
Marc (I learnt...something about pi(e))
are you saying you saw these movies in school ? what do they teach you in the Australian school system ?!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #360
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
What magnificent knockers!

What? Someone was going to say it!
Not just "someone". You. We were all waiting.

Cheers,
Marc ("You take the blonde and I’ll take the one in the turban")

Tags
karma whore, unutterable silliness