Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #28336
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Black Coffee - as I get ready. Then heading to church to be ordained as an Southern Baptist pastor. Never ever would have predicted this day had you asked me even a decade a go.
Congratulations!

Kenya coffee in my cup this overcast morning.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:28 PM   #28337
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Oh, love the Pink, dreams.

The grey is gone, and I'm sitting here drinking some diet coke, working away and wanting to be outside in the sun.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2014, 05:32 PM   #28338
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks.

Waiting for a fresh cup of coffee while doing laundry and making a snack. I was craving a hard-boiled egg, sliced apples, and chocolate chip rice cakes.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:44 PM   #28339
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Third mug of tea.

I posted after my first mug of tea, but it didn't show up. I probably hit the "Forum Jump" button instead of the "Post Quick Reply" button. The kind of mistake I'm most likely to make before I've had a tea.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #28340
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Peet's Major Dickason's coffee, with my mug of Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea waiting. This Contigo mug keeps the tea too hot to drink for quite a while. More than long enough to enjoy my coffee.
Advert
Old 04-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #28341
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Pu erh. Serving number three, or maybe four...
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #28342
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Second mug of tea.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #28343
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I have come o'er moor and mountain
Like the hawk upon the wing
I was once a shining knight
Who was the guardian of a king
I have searched the whole world over
Looking for a place to sleep
I have seen the strong survive
And I have seen the lean grown weak

Reaching for his saddlebag
He takes a rusty sword into his hand
Then striking up a knightly pose
He shouts across the ocean to the shore
Till he can shout no more

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZySoo0TIT4 )

Good morning, everyone! It's Guitar Tuesday once again! Yippee! Got a good number of people coming to play today, so there should be a really wide variety of music being played, from Doo Wop to Calypso. So with that in mind, I'm drinking two different mugs of tea at the same time; Viang Joom On's 'English Breakfast' tea and Taylors of Harrogate's 'English Breakfast' tea. It's a nice comparison, and each although English Breakfast blends has its own unique flavor almost unnoticeable unless tasted side by side. I couldn't say I prefer one over the other. I wish I had some Fortnum&Mason's 'Royal Blend,' their English Breakfast blend, to add into the test. That used to be my all-time #1 favorite. Unfortunately, they have priced themselves out of the running with exorbitant and uncalled-for shipping charges. If the East India Company can ship from the UK a realistic prices, Fortunm&Mason should be able to as well!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:05 AM   #28344
dreams
It's about the umbrella

After dinner and drinking my coffee, which I don't particularly like the taste. I decided to try and stop using so much coffee creamer and many family and friends have suggested almond silk. They use it instead of milk for everything, so I decided to give it a try. Yuck, it really changes the taste.

I am really trying to like it, but I may have to just give up and make another cup of coffee.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:47 AM   #28345
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
After dinner and drinking my coffee, which I don't particularly like the taste. I decided to try and stop using so much coffee creamer and many family and friends have suggested almond silk. They use it instead of milk for everything, so I decided to give it a try. Yuck, it really changes the taste.

I am really trying to like it, but I may have to just give up and make another cup of coffee.
Yech. A little milk, sure. But I don't like flavoured coffee.

A glass of water.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:41 AM   #28346
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Yech, is right. I am so loving my fresh cup of coffee. I think my (horrible, junk filled; which I love) creamer is here to stay. The flavor of original coffee mate is what I like.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:43 AM   #28347
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Black Coffee - as I get ready. Then heading to church to be ordained as an Southern Baptist pastor. Never ever would have predicted this day had you asked me even a decade a go.
Congrats! Sorry for the late reply. I tried to give Karma but I have to spread some around first. That is most awesome.

Finished off some coffee, getting ready for tea. Thinking about what type of tea while finishing my morning bowl of fruit. Today is honey dew and cantelop with blueberries. Yummy, three colors, and overall a good habit to keep.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:50 AM   #28348
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Congrats! Sorry for the late reply. I tried to give Karma but I have to spread some around first. That is most awesome.

Finished off some coffee, getting ready for tea. Thinking about what type of tea while finishing my morning bowl of fruit. Today is honey dew and cantelop with blueberries. Yummy, three colors, and overall a good habit to keep.

Thanks!

I have Apples and Cuties for my first morning snack and my dark cocoa enhanced coffee for my drink.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #28349
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congratulations!

Kenya coffee in my cup this overcast morning.
Thanks!

It marks the beginning of the next chapter of my life... should be interesting!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:59 AM   #28350
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Thanks!

It marks the beginning of the next chapter of my life... should be interesting!
Hey, at least this time you've got a good boss!

I'll toast you both with a glass of rum!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?