Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Calendar and notes apps on Pocketbook IQ

Just a short question - I'm curious about the notes and calendar/schedule apps on the IQ. When I start the schedule app, it says that organizer functions will be available in the next update. I'd like to find out more about those functions, what they will be like, and when we can expect the next update.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Just a short question - I'm curious about the notes and calendar/schedule apps on the IQ. When I start the schedule app, it says that organizer functions will be available in the next update. I'd like to find out more about those functions, what they will be like, and when we can expect the next update.
Your guess is as good as ours on the update timeline.

If you want a calendar app and is willing to pay, calengoo works with the IQ as it uses its own database.

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

I find that the wireless sync is slow but otherwise, it is a good calendar application.

Cheers
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert