Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
5stack
5stack began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Avid Reader

Hello from 5stack, I enjoy reading a lot, mostly non-fiction though, but some fiction as well, I'm looking forward to reading "Refuge" in the MR Book Club this month.
5stack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hey There! I think I sent you a welcome to your profile from the contest thread, but WELCOME if I didn't. It's been sort of hectic around here since the Amazon news broke.

Welcome to the Book Club also. I finished Refuge a few days ago and boy-oh-boy does it have a lot to discuss!

PilotBob is the boss of the MRBC, so in another week or so, he will create the thread for our comments and discussion. Until then, read the book and think about it. You know where to get the free book, right?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi 5stack and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
5stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hey There! I think I sent you a welcome to your profile from the contest thread, but WELCOME if I didn't. It's been sort of hectic around here since the Amazon news broke.

Welcome to the Book Club also. I finished Refuge a few days ago and boy-oh-boy does it have a lot to discuss!

PilotBob is the boss of the MRBC, so in another week or so, he will create the thread for our comments and discussion. Until then, read the book and think about it. You know where to get the free book, right?
Yes, I have the book now, I started it. Thanks !
Old 02-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Welcome to the forum and the book club! I've been procrastinating on this month, I'm stuck in another series and I can't stop! I hope to start it today or tomorrow
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
5stack

Thank you all so much, you're all so friendly ! I appreciate the welcomes DixieGal, cassidym and lilac_jive, it's very encouraging.
I'm only about a quarter of the way through it, but I'm already very impressed with the story, we'll have more to say when I've finished it !
Old 02-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stack View Post
Thank you all so much, you're all so friendly ! I appreciate the welcomes DixieGal, cassidym and lilac_jive, it's very encouraging.
I'm only about a quarter of the way through it, but I'm already very impressed with the story, we'll have more to say when I've finished it !
You are about where I am at. I'm enjoying it. Hopefully I'll finish it tonight.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote