Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The Big Deal @ Amazon

Don't see a recent post on this, so apologies if this is a repeat. Amazon's got the "Big Deal" w/ a bunch of $0.99 ebooks again.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=1286228011

Full disclosure: I'm not sure how I'm supposed to identify links that connect to the Affiliate's Program, but I got to the above through an affiliate link for a school I attended: Phoenix Seminary. Feel free to bypass it if you want.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Didn't appear to be any affiliate tags in it (could have missed one), but this shorter link works:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000705681
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert