Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
cliq
Nameless Being

Exclamation Needed: Book & source recommendations

hi there everyone.

I have just completed The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol & As You Think by James Allen. At the moment reading Think: A Compelling Introduction to Philosophy by Simon Blackburn - both paper books.

I would like to know where, if possible, I can get books like this. I mean books about philosophy, psychology, self-help, mind, body & spirit, thoughts, meditation in any ebook format for my Sony PRS-650.

I wont mind some biography books too

Old 01-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Have you tried the Sony ebookstore?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
cliq
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Have you tried the Sony ebookstore?
I know about Sony ebookstore but I haven't tried actually. Was thinking there are other better sources out there. Wont mind download websites too or if anything is available on this forum