Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Here is the link: "A Christmas Carol Gift Pack"

Dear All:

We finally have the "A Christmas Carol Gift Pack" up and selling!

Do you realize that one in four children in the USA go to bed hungry each night?? Now you can save yourself from Christmas Shopping headaches, give the ideal gift this season in one of six colors, have it all wrapped and packaged with the best goodies, AND help Second Harvest Food Bank feed those less fortunate. Astak hopes to raise $4,500 for Second Harvest!!

This is a gift that will definitely be used, will remind your loved one of you every day of the year, and it even comes with a Holiday Card with YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE! We crammed it with everything from a Mighty Bright eBook Reader Light thru delights from Starbucks to a Books On Board gift coupon for 50% rewards bucks on your first ten eBooks purchased!!

Here is the link to read more:

http://www.astak.com/charity/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A Christmas Carol gift pack_image.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	946.0 KB
ID:	39495  
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Wow, thats a great deal! nly 40 bucks over the pre-order price, and you get a light, extras, and give to charity. I wish I had money for a second. I'd jump all over this.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'd jump all over this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Wow, thats a great deal! Only 40 bucks over the pre-order price, and you get a light, extras, and give to charity. I wish I had money for a second. I'd jump all over this.
Dear Griffonwing:

I think it is a good deal. It is festive and the money you save on buying eBooks with the coupon makes up all of the forty dollars.

There are only 300 of these Gift Packs; so I hope people will jump in while they can and do some good for others while making their Christmas shopping far easier.

I think I have watched every "A Christmas Carol" movie going back 35 years at least 4 times. I just keep remembering Jacob Markey's spirit telling us all that "My business? Mankind was my business! Charity, Mercy, Benevolence... THAT was my business"

I pray that Sony and Amazon and Plastic Logic will get involved and do something similar!! I will help any of them that contact me.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
That looks like a great deal! I should have waited to order!
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Robertb

At least you have your Pocket PRO already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
That looks like a great deal! I should have waited to order!

Dear Laura81:

Well, at least you are off and enjoying.

There are only 300 of the "A Christmas Carol Pack" and we may not have enough to please everyone.

IF you want a coupon for the Books On Board deal... send a self addressed STAMPED envelope to Robert B., c/o Astak, 1911 Hartog Drive, San Jose, California 95131. This coupon is only for people with a USA mailing address who purchased within the last 30 days when the coupon thing got started. Allow me a little time to get it out. I know that you did purchase within 30 days.

Last edited by Robertb; 11-18-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Advert
Old 11-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Awesome, thanks Robert!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Amy is always good with her videos, but I would still like to see Iris!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
jess4276
jess4276 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro Maroon
Re: Coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Laura81:

Well, at least you are off and enjoying.

There are only 300 of the "A Christmas Carol Pack" and we may not have enough to please everyone.

IF you want a coupon for the Books On Board deal... send a self addressed STAMPED envelope to Robert B., c/o Astak, 1911 Hartog Drive, San Jose, California 95131. This coupon is only for people with a USA mailing address who purchased within the last 30 days when the coupon thing got started. Allow me a little time to get it out. I know that you did purchase within 30 days.
Robert:

Did you intend that coupon information for anyone or just for Laura? I'm just curious because I have purchased two of the Pocket Pros recently. One was on Nov 6 and the other was today.

I also wanted you to know that on my first order Ruby had emailed me to confirm my shipping address and I emailed her back several times with questions. She always replied promptly and was super nice! It was another reason that made me purchase a second reader as a gift.

Thanks,

Jess
jess4276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
Robertb

Picture of Iris

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Amy is always good with her videos, but I would still like to see Iris!
Dear GA:

Iris is a beauty, no doubt. She is also VERY talented and runs our graphics and Marketing. Pictures of her do exist but I cannot release them. She is rather shy.

There is nothing more intriquing than a beautiful girl who is shy.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
Robertb

Coupons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess4276 View Post
Robert:

Did you intend that coupon information for anyone or just for Laura? I'm just curious because I have purchased two of the Pocket Pros recently. One was on Nov 6 and the other was today.

I also wanted you to know that on my first order Ruby had emailed me to confirm my shipping address and I emailed her back several times with questions. She always replied promptly and was super nice! It was another reason that made me purchase a second reader as a gift.

Thanks,

Jess
Dear Jess:

Good question. I felt bad for Laura and will send her one. BUT... that would be too limiting.

We are talking now about sending out coupons to a wider group. We want an Astak policy; and I acted personally. So, we are talking now that this is a great idea and maybe we should go further. Give us a chance to discuss this out and come up with a policy.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
jess4276
jess4276 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro Maroon
Thanks!

Quote:
Dear Jess:

Good question. I felt bad for Laura and will send her one. BUT... that would be too limiting.

We are talking now about sending out coupons to a wider group. We want an Astak policy; and I acted personally. So, we are talking now that this is a great idea and maybe we should go further. Give us a chance to discuss this out and come up with a policy.
No problem. I completely understand, that's why I wanted to clarify. I'll keep my eyes open for an update.
jess4276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #12
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
That's great still no battery on the international page though :/
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
Robertb

International spare battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyle67 View Post
That's great still no battery on the international page though :/
We just called the webmaster. It will be "up" within hours (no later than 24 hours at worse case).
Old 11-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #14
Laura81
Addict

Quote:
Dear Jess:

Hiya Robert,

I just realized I can't take you up on your generous offer as you said I need a US mailing address and I'm in Australia.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #15
gargoyle67
Addict
gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gargoyle67 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
We just called the webmaster. It will be "up" within hours (no later than 24 hours at worse case).
Thanks Rob
gargoyle67 is offline   Reply With Quote