Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
spintellectual
spintellectual began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD, Galaxy Tab 2
Cannot send to SD but can send to device

I have a collection of hundreds of ebooks on a Nook Color. For some reason, two dozen or so ebooks will not send to my SD card. No error message. It runs the job but then they do not appear on the card.

All the other ebooks I have send fine. There's no pattern to the books it won't send. I've tried re-adding those ebooks, reconverting them, rebuilding the database, etc.

To make things even wierder, those same ebooks, which will not send to my SD card, can be sent to the device itself. But NOT the SD card.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated...
spintellectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:35 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Directory full on the SD card?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
spintellectual
spintellectual began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD, Galaxy Tab 2
No, the directory is not full.

However, I did discover (or realize) that the files that won't transfer are all duplicate titles (from different publishers). Is that a known bug?
spintellectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by spintellectual View Post
No, the directory is not full.

However, I did discover (or realize) that the files that won't transfer are all duplicate titles (from different publishers). Is that a known bug?
Nook specific questions (when only a few are affected in Calibre) are best asked in the Nook forum.

They may send you back with a Calibre specific question later.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote