Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Nook Wi-Fi (refurb) at Icemonkey for $99.99

Icemonkey is one of those "deals until gone" websites, and this deal on the Nook Wi-Fi popped up fairly recently (3/31 or 4/1), so they still have pretty good stock. Sometimes their deals sell out pretty fast, and sometimes they are around for a long time - no way to predict. I've ordered maybe four or five things from Icemonkey, and they've all arrived just fine, and in good condition, although shipping was a bit slow. YMMV, of course...

I don't use a Nook, and don't follow all of the specific Nook models, but I looked around a little and it seems like this might be a pretty good price, albeit for what seems to be an older/refurbished model.

Shipping is free/included.

The link is here:

http://www.icemonkey.com/barnes-noble-nook-wifi-ereader

Last edited by sufue; 04-01-2011 at 02:29 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote