Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
hombre
hombre began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle K3
Unable to install Calibre 0.07.40

I have Calibre 0.07.37 and am trying to upgrade to 0.07.40. I have tried this for 3 days, with no success. I cannot get the installer to get past the "Computing Space requirements " stage. I leave it for maybe 1...2 hours but nothing. I have XP home edition. My first Calibre downloaded with no problems at all. It is very slow but I can live with that as it seems to be an inherent problem.
Any ideas anyone ?
Thanks in advance.
hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
The space requirement computation takes some time, however, 1 to 2 hours seems excessive. You might want to uninstall your old Calibre installation before trying to install the new one. Don't worry, if you do that, your settings and books will be preserved.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert