Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #31
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon Man View Post
James, where do I sign up to become a vampire?
ask this guy

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles...3013425823.txt
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #32
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I want to be a mod. Those rocket boots are oh-so-cool and convenient for shopping!

Plus, I moderate a political forum already, so I'm experienced and handsome. Female members of all forums I lurk in, they hand me their telephone numbers before I reach the 600th post, and they all want me to... moderate them when they get impulsive.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #33
Jameswudz
Jameswudz doesn't litterJameswudz doesn't litter

Device: kindle
Spoon Man,

No sign up sheet. Exercise and diet. When exercise and diet aren't enough, talk to your doctor about.... Keep the cholesterol low, and they'll eventually find you.
Jameswudz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #34
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameswudz View Post
Spoon Man,

No sign up sheet. Exercise and diet. When exercise and diet aren't enough, ask your doctor about.... Keep the cholesterol low, and they'll eventually find you.
Need any super powers to join on up?
Old 06-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #35
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Spoon Man,

No sign up sheet. Exercise and diet. When exercise and diet aren't enough, talk to your doctor about.... Keep the cholesterol low, and they'll eventually find you.
hmm, its hard to hide your wooden stakes and .357magnums loaded with silver bullets in workout spandex though....
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #36
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
hmm, its hard to hide your wooden stakesin workout spandex though....
That isnt a wooden stake you are seeing sonny.

...thank you though.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #37
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
That isnt a wooden stake you are seeing sonny.

...thank you though.
Thats what makes it hard! Its really awkward if you've got more than one, you know?
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #38
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Thats what makes it hard! Its really awkward if you've got more than one, you know?
No comment....

must resist urge.................................
Old 06-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #39
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
I wonder if he'll post anything else in this 'vein'...?
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #40
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
Well, as there is no hope left, I'll just curl up in a dark corner and wish fervently that I'm somewhere else, maybe not in Kansas anymore.
If you're not in Kansas, I guess you must be in Oz then? That's convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post
I wonder if he'll post anything else in this 'vein'...?
:groan: Terrible, MJK2111. Just terrible.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz (not in Kansas)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:53 AM   #41
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
ah - but they did, did you not see the signs in the heavens to the southeast ?
musta been lookin' ta'other way!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:50 AM   #42
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
If you're not in Kansas, I guess you must be in Oz then? That's convenient.
[...]
Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz (not in Kansas)
I knew I had seen you before.
So, you were in that TV show along with the psycopaths and murderers ...
That explains a lot !
I don't remember any place called Noosa Heads in the Oswald Penitentiary, though.

Last edited by Gaurnim; 06-03-2010 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Toned down a bit
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #43
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
I knew I had seen you before.
So, you were in that TV show along with the psycopaths, murderers and rapists ...
That explains a lot !
I don't remember any place called Noosa Heads in the Oswald Penitentiary, though.
Maybe that'll be James' next news item?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:56 AM   #44
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Michael B. Chaser, aka M. Bulanse Chaser,[...]
Love it
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:01 AM   #45
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Maybe that'll be James' next news item?
Then it has to feature Jar Jar Binks, because (I'm already sorry even before writing it), "Noosa" makes me think about that character's awful speech patterns.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote