Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
Brazen_NL
Slobbering Dog
Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/iPad/iPhone
From the Home of Heineken!

Hi there!

I shamefully have to admit that I have stopped reading for the longest time. I did listen to audiobooks, though, on my daily commute to and from work. Don't ask my why I stopped reading, as the only memories I have of it are fondness!

Someone showed me his eReader (a SONY PRS T1n iirc), and I have decided it's time to end this prohibition and set aside time for it. So, in my quest to inform myself I googled for an eReader forum, and it seems to me that this one is the best one out there. To my surprise I see that this forum also deals with not just eReaders, but also books. I think I've made my decision with regards to which eReader to buy, but I want to see them first. Whenever that time comes, I'm sure I'll post my questions in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for having me!

E: I just finished Dan Brown's Inferno and am now starting to read The Warbirds by Richard Herman.

Last edited by Brazen_NL; 02-17-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Brazen_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:05 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Brazen and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2015, 06:37 PM   #3
Brazen_NL
Slobbering Dog
Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
Hi Brazen and welcome to MobileRead.
Thank you!
Old 02-17-2015, 08:42 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You've come to the right place! Welcome!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #5
Brazen_NL
Slobbering Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You've come to the right place! Welcome!
Thank you!

PS. If you came for more bacon. I'm all out!
Advert