Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Downloading source repository from github fails. Ideas?

[edit]Whatever it was, it worked now. Must have been on my end, perhaps some incompatibility of Virtual PC and Linux. Weird.

I've tried several times now to download the git repository from github, every time it grinds to a halt at approx. 46%, ultimately failing with the message that the remote system hung up unexpectedly.
It looks as if the connection was drying up - but my internet connections seems to be stable - I can surf the web and the logs show nothing.

As far as I can tell, there is enough room on the hard disk. It's inside a virtual PC, but I even created a second harddisk with 5GB space to test it there. Same result.

Any suggestions what I might have been doing wrong?

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 06-15-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote