Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
aycn602
aycn602 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
/etc has anyone looked into this folder?

was going thru astro and found /etc folder ... i have no idea what it is but it has pictures of random people and in the /..... section there are files that i am not aware of... what are these, anyone know?

thanks
aycn602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
From what I remember, the pictures are an Easter Egg and show the Kobo Development team.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
KoboJW
UX Lead, Kobo Vox
KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Boxes of Voxes
Yep, that's us. The pics are part of the easter egg, but we didn't expect people to browser the folder to find them. So, their is a link to them somewhere...
KoboJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
Yep, that's us. The pics are part of the easter egg, but we didn't expect people to browser the folder to find them. So, their is a link to them somewhere...
Welll.... first I would have to breakdown and get a Vox.... and of course.. it would have to be two or the wife would be jealous!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote