Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
Excuse Me, Miss
Banned
Excuse Me, Miss began at the beginning.

Device: none
Meet Victoria Frost, the sexy decoy in "Excuse Me, Miss"

EXCUSE ME, MISS ($1.99)
Phillip Thomas Duck

“Fidelity anthropologist”, sexy decoy to most, Victoria Frost will discover the answers you seek…

The night it all begins to change for Victoria Frost is no different than most. She spends it seducing another woman’s husband. Handsome, charming, intelligent, any woman would be attracted to Benjamin Kingston. Victoria eases up beside him and lingers there like too much perfume. And that quickly, his wife is forgotten. The ensuing conversation is an erotically-charged game of cat and mouse. Where will it lead? In EXCUSE ME, MISS hurtling events and richly drawn characters collide in a sexy story of betrayal, the desire for loyalty, and the consequences of unfaithfulness. One woman’s determination to uncover the truth for badly broken wives instead unleashes a host of personal dilemmas, and in the end the truths she discovers are mostly about herself.

/http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18362

Code for 50% off = SWS50 ...ONLY til July 31st

Last edited by Excuse Me, Miss; 07-30-2010 at 10:42 AM. Reason: added promocode and smashwords website.
Excuse Me, Miss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR.

I just saw your book on smashwords and would like to thank you for making your book available to those of us without Kindles. We are an international forum of many devices and being able to purchase from Smashwords allows members to purchase books without geographic restrictions, additional charges, and in a format for most all devices.

Thank you.

**you may want to add the smashwords link to your first post for members to see right away - also the coupon code for the sale price **

Last edited by dreams; 07-25-2010 at 10:06 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
Excuse Me, Miss
Banned
Excuse Me, Miss began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks Dreams! I will do that now and i will check on the coupon code as well.
Excuse Me, Miss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$1.99, amazon, betrayal, cheating, drama, ebook, fiction, sexy summer read, temptation