Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
Bookathon
Bookaholic
Bookathon doesn't litterBookathon doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 1, 3, Ipad
Upgrade

I have checked FAQ and it does not mention about what is the most safest way to upgrade calibre on windows vista. I am just downloading new file and overwrite the previous version without first uninstalling it. I hope I am doing it the rightway. With almost every other day upgrades I feel good though as bugs are actively being worked on.
Bookathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
That sounds right to me. At least, that's how I've been doing it since the beginning, and it's always worked.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert