Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
PB 360: display series and book # in metadata view of file list

Hi,

For the Pocketbook 360, I'm wondering if there is anyway I can display the series and book number in the metadata when I view my file list in metadata view (instead of filenames).

For example, currently my PB360 only display (in metadata view)

Book Title
Book Author

Can I display it like this?
Book Title
Book Author , Book Series, Book Number in the Series

Thank you very much
M
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
If your files are named as: <author>-<series>-<number>-Title, you could switch the Bookshelf from "Book title" view to "file name" view.
Would that work for you?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Thank you, that might work, but I still prefer to have the metadata displaying. It looks better. And I still cannot work out how the Sort by series works. Can you help me?
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosavj View Post
Hi,

For the Pocketbook 360, I'm wondering if there is anyway I can display the series and book number in the metadata when I view my file list in metadata view (instead of filenames).

For example, currently my PB360 only display (in metadata view)

Book Title
Book Author

Can I display it like this?
Book Title
Book Author , Book Series, Book Number in the Series

Thank you very much
M
It is possible.
I have been looking at the documentation of theme builder and PocketBook does support book series in the book tags.

All we need is proper documentation in English and an example that demonstrated ALL possibilities.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
navels
navels began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
I would also REALLY like to know how to do this . . .
navels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert