Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Waterdog
Waterdog began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
collections duplicating

Great software by the way!
Today I added an SD card and moved a couple of larger files over from the main memory.
Two things:
1. is there a way to move stuff directly or do I have to add to card from library and then delete from main memory?
2. when I add a book to the SD card and then add it to a collection, I end up with two collections. One is HISTORY (SD) and the other is HISTORY (Main). Not a huge deal, but a bit annoying with a long list of collections.

Thanks,
Paul
Waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1. IIRC there isn't
2. This is a limitation of the way the reader processes collections, nothing calibre can do about it
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote