Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
juliec
juliec began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Unhappy kobo not responsive, can't even turn off or on.

I am having issues with my kobo vox ...it is fully charged, so I unplugged and tried to turn on. Screen is staying black, nothing shows up, except the 3 lights at bottom, home button etc are lit up , but no button works on the unit nor touch screen. I have tried holding power button down as well as volume up button, pressing home button etc, nothing? please help...
juliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
You might want to repost here in the Vox sub-forum.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliec View Post
I am having issues with my kobo vox ...it is fully charged, so I unplugged and tried to turn on. Screen is staying black, nothing shows up, except the 3 lights at bottom, home button etc are lit up , but no button works on the unit nor touch screen. I have tried holding power button down as well as volume up button, pressing home button etc, nothing? please help...
Try removing the back cover and pressing the reset button, near upper right corner of the battery. The cover has clips that click into place, it's fairly easy to open if you work your way around it with something thin like a tweezers or small knife.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 10-19-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote