Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-21-2024, 06:15 PM   #31
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
@Karellen, I always appreciate the posts you make listing books you've read. Your choices, more than anyone else on these forums, seem to match my interests in books the best. I usually research the books you mention to see if they might be something I'd be interested in. Thank you.
Thank you, you boosted my day. Glad it was helpful.

I wonder if there was a "Worst books read in 2023" thread, if our tastes would match there also
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote