Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-31-2023, 07:24 PM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Question Pocket font is WAY too small

I know there's a font size difference between epub and kepub (I only use epub) BUT when I open Pocket, the font is really small. I have to increase it 4-6 times in order to read it, then when I exit and go to a book it's too big.

Is there a way to either make them the same size or automatically change the size when you open Pocket and then revert back to the previous size when you exit Pocket?

Last edited by just_jeepin; 05-31-2023 at 07:24 PM. Reason: added a word for clarification
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:10 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Have you tried applying the Unify Font Sizes patch using the KoboPatch tool? It's part of the libnickel.so.1.0.0 patches.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 05:58 AM   #3
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Have you tried applying the Unify Font Sizes patch using the KoboPatch tool? It's part of the libnickel.so.1.0.0 patches.
I didn't know about that, I'll give it a try, thanks.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:23 PM   #4
just_jeepin
Addict

The unify fonts patch helped but the pocket articles are still quite a bit smaller. I may have to convert my pocket articles to epub.

Tags
font size, pocket