Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #2461
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
New space opera

A new Targon Tales space opera, just released

Delphi Promised - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DNMDR7U

An immense asteroid field is on its way to deliver a torrent of pathogens into this galactic sector, guaranteeing the destruction of any civilization in its path. Cyann, astrobiologist and Human-Delphian hybrid, is eager to join the research expedition dispatched to investigate.

Before they leave, she is called upon by the secretive members of a Delphian sect who believe that the elusive Tughan Wai, a supernatural creature of their own making, plays a part in this calamity. Her own genes hold the key to finding the Tughan and so she and her teammates are sent on a separate, secret mission to the outer rim.

She is not prepared when they are stranded among an alien species whose motivations are enigmatic at best. It seems that nothing can be done to stop the lethal asteroid as it barrels into a densely populated region. The mighty Tughan is not their salvation and so Cyann is forced to draw upon the mental aptitudes of her father's people and the intrepid resolve of the Humans to find her purpose in this fight for survival.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DNMDR7U
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #2462
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
THRILLER - Lotto: Blood Money

Lotto: Blood Money
by Ric K. Hill

A Gamble She Can't Afford to Win

College student and part-time model Kate Miller enjoys the good life in Bayside, a tranquil beach community in Southern California. That is, until she encounters Len Thompson, a charismatic but troubled man from her past, who buys a lottery ticket for her twenty-first birthday. After she wins the multimillion-dollar jackpot, Kate's sweet dream turns into a nightmare.

Convinced he is entitled to a share of her newfound wealth, Len lures the trusting young woman into his tenacious web of deceit. How far will he go in his efforts to seize her fortune?

Available at Amazon for Kindle (worldwide) • DRM-free ePub at Barnes & Noble US and UK • Apple's iBookstore • paperback at Amazon and CreateSpace
~ ~ ~

Last edited by DreamWriter; 07-01-2017 at 10:21 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #2463
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Free today and tomorrow
ICE DIARIES
a post-apocalyptic thriller romance
35 US reviews, 4.5 star average

It's 2018 and Tori's managing. Okay, so London is under twenty metres of snow, almost everybody has died in a pandemic or been airlifted south, and the only animals around are rats. Plus her boyfriend never returned from going to find his parents a year ago when the snow began - but she's doing fine. Really.

She lives in an apartment that's luxurious, if short on amenities, in a block which used to be home to rich City bankers. A handful of fellow survivors are her friends, and together they forage for food and firewood, have parties once a month and even run a book club. The problem is they have no long-term future; eventually provisions will run out. Tori needs to find transport to make the two-thousand-mile journey south to a warm climate and start again.

Enter Morgan, a disturbingly hot cage fighter from a tougher, meaner world where it's a mistake to trust people. He's on the run from the leader of the gang he used to work with. And he has a snowmobile.

Click here to download.
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #2464
RebelSaint
RebelSaint began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Talking my book just came out this week

It's a Dystopian Book called "When the Chips Are Down," and I'm currently having a 99 cent sale on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DKEG8HM

[promotional material deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-29-2013 at 08:01 PM.
RebelSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #2465
Eric C
Connoisseur
Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Fortress of Ephemera: A Gothic Thriller

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fort...son/1115101440
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BMGEM5K
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BMGEM5K
Eric C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #2466
JamesHarkess
JamesHarkess began at the beginning.

FREE--RIGHT NOW--http://www.amazon.com/Terminal-Ambition-Maggie-Mahoney-ebook/dp/product-description/B00819BHW2

In this gripping tale, an avalanche upends the meteoric career of Maggie Mahoney, a high-flying female partner in a prestigious Wall Street law firm. Brilliant and beautiful, she became the trophy wife of its managing attorney. After a torrent of snow kills both her husband and her principal client, Maggie is reduced to being just another insignificant female partner at the venerable Sweeny,Owens & Boyle.

Obsessed with his dream of becoming the next Attorney General, firm chairman Andy Anderson creates a tangled web of deceit in a desperate gamble to conceal the firm's secrets and the shocking skeleton buried deep in his own closet. Maggie suspects he has a hidden agenda when he appoints Jack Slattery, a former prosecutor unqualified to be managing attorney, to replace her husband. She is certain Jack has potentially lethal information about Andy, but what is it?*

Forced to become a sleuth, Maggie stages a break-in to gather evidence. But she's not the only one inside the firm playing detective. Andy will stop at nothing to achieve his ambition and deploys his loyal lieutenant to recruit unknowing partners in breaking all the rules. Rape ups the stakes as the cat and mouse game between Maggie and Andy plays out to its shocking finish.

[Edited for length - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
JamesHarkess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #2467
shyster00
shyster00 began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE
Hello, my new novel has just been released on Amazon Kindle titled Cult of Mirrors. It is on KINDLE for free tomorrow, 7/2/13. I have no reviews and would kindly like it if anyone would read and review the e-book. It is not quite out on print yet. I will kindly return the favor. Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/Cult-of-Mirror...ult+of+mirrors
shyster00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #2468
irishva
irishva began at the beginning.

Device: none
FREE!!! APP ESCAPE PLAN. How to make money, achieve freedom, and get your life back

Unlock the secrets of successful appreneurs and learn how to market, build and successfully publish iPhone and iPad Apps.

From the founder of the www.thechocolatelabapps.com developer blog and publisher of over 150 apps with 3+ million downloads, a 5 star www.Udemy.com online learning iPhone / iPad course provider and mentor to Irish and international mobile games startups.

In this book she shares the secrets of her success, from coming up with great ideas, finding a rockstar team to work with and creating a sustainable app portfolio to generate passive income.

• Why I quit my fulltime job to make mobile apps when everyone thought I was crazy
• Why successful entrepreneurs choose freedom over security and how this drives their startup
• The 3 most important words to remember when starting an app business
• Why the right marketing will make you app business grow - FAST
• What type of app to make
• Learn how to hustle and do things cheaply
• How to avoid mistakes that other appreneurs have made
• Find how to identify ROCKSTAR app developers and artists
• How to chase the app money stream
• Out to outsource your app business and get your life back

In this brilliantly clear, straight-talking work, she explains how you can earn money from the app store, outsource your work and get the life you really want. Welcome to the App Escape Plan.

5 STAR REVIEWS:

"I love this book! It was so easy to understand. She made it seem very possible to create an app! Get this book today and take action!!" Heather Swensen

"This book contains more entrepreneurial gems than many a Harvard Business School bestseller." Quicksmart

"Becoming an app producer has many different challenges and this book is great for anyone trying to get into this business, become successful and profitable in this industry." Insta Apps

"This book doesn't only work for apps, this book will work for anybody who wants to make a living from being creative. It's the 'behind the scene" that's so important." wmj Franssen

"[This book] is easy to understand (no techy language) and incredibly motivating. I've already come up with my first idea and plan on using her lessons for a next step. Highly recommend!" JJ Jackson

Click on the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/ESCAPE-PLAN-ac...2617963&sr=1-1

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-02-2013 at 08:30 AM.
irishva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #2469
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Well since the previous post was not a NOVEL, I presume it's okay to Plug non-fiction here as well as novels.

My latest book:

How do we know? A few things we've learned from science.

Is now available from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/know-things-le.../dp/B00DTIEZYW

UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/know-things-...dp/B00DTIEZYW/

This has been a labor of love for many months now so I'm glad to finally make it available. Unfortunately it is not poetry but I do hope it is poetic and speaks to those interested in science. It covers a variety of scientific topics from the formation of our galaxy to human consciousness all written in a manner accessible to the average person. References and links are provided on each topic for those interested in digging deeper.

Please see the Amazon link above for additional information. Or feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #2470
rucyban
rucyban began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE
KINDLE ROMANCE FREEBIE+GIVEAWAY!!

ALL MY LIFE (a sizzling contemporary romance) is FREE on Amazon from 8th-12th July, 2013 (for FIVE full days!!). Go ahead and get your free kindle copy!! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CFB35UO/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

To sweeten the deal, I’m also gonna be giving a $100 Gift Card of Amazon to one of the first 80 reviewers of All My Life!!! http://bit.ly/16hNaNs

rucyban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #2471
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Midnight Reflections - Free - July 10th

I hope all my friends here will enjoy the novel.

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E9U8I2

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E9U8I2
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:57 AM   #2472
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Three more fantastic write-ups about my newest novel, The Wastewater Plant. Thank you to all who have taken an interest in covering this latest release. So appreciated.

www.theatlanticcities.com

grist.org

blog.epa.gov

I also gave another interview today (looking forward to seeing that in that particular magazine when ready) and I was contacted to do another interview for another organization. It's really cool to finally get some ppl asking about my writing. At least someone is looking into it. Write on!!!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #2473
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another writeup about my newest novel, The Wastewater Plant from Lola Dvorak of CWEA (California Water Environment Association). Thanks a lot, Lola and CWEA!

CWEA E-Bulletin
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #2474
HarrietSchultz
HarrietSchultz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Thumbs up Nice to be compared to Tom Clancy!

A five-star review from It's Raining Books compares my contemporary romantic thriller, Legacy of the Highlands, to Tom Clancy! The same blogger gave five stars to the sequel, A Legacy of Revenge. Both are available from Amazon and most other ebook sellers.

This is from the review:
Watch out Tom Clancy. This is one of the most exciting, hold-your-breath stories I've read in a long, long time. Except, unlike Clancy, there's a bit of sexy romance involved.
Legacy of the Highlands was a fantastic book that I devoured with pleasure. I can't wait to see what this author does next. She's got amazing talent and I'll be first in line for whatever she releases.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0062LPAO2
www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0062LPAO2
HarrietSchultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #2475
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Action/Adventure - "Dust Bowl Justice"

5-STAR REVIEW AT AMAZON!
Quote:
"Page turner—The story gripped me from the first paragraph. Well drawn out characters keep your interest and the surprise ending will astonish you."

Jim Palmer is a good man
...his brother, Willie, is not.

TEXAS, 1934 ~ Willie Palmer is unpredictable and dangerous. Wherever he goes, trouble is never far behind. On the run after committing a felony, he evades the Texas Rangers, leaving his innocent brother, Jim, to endure the consequences left in his wake.

Driven to find his renegade brother now living the high life in Mexico, Jim is forced to rely on a woman he just met and trust in the system that has failed him at every turn. He is determined to restore his good name...but time is running out.

Kindle: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanada
ePub: Barnes & Noble (DRM-free) ~ USUK
Apple: iBookstore
Paperback: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaCreateSpace

Last edited by DreamWriter; 07-01-2017 at 09:18 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo