Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #166
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Love and Adventure Collection, Part 1 US DE by Jennifer Blake.

Quote:
Two stand-alone classics by a legend of the genre in a single, value-priced bundle!

THE STORM AND THE SPLENDOR
Julia, involved in a dangerous international plot, becomes a sea captain's reluctant bride. When a violent storm flings them into the decadent splendor of a Turkish court, will they trust to love...or die in each other's arms?

LOVE'S WILD DESIRE
Catherine, tricked into attending an infamous quadroon ball, masks her identity until it's too late. Forced to wed the handsome planter who compromises her, she seeks a place in his life. But the madman stalking her will not rest until she pays the price for...Love's Wild Desire.
Blake's Fierce Eden is free again as well. (repeat freebie)

The Abducted Heart US DE by Jennifer Blake.

Quote:
He called her a stowaway. She called him a kidnapper. What better way could a romance start?

Anne Matthews, delivering a catered dinner to Ramón Castillo's private plane, is surprised as it takes off for Mexico with her still aboard. But she's incensed when dynamic, wealthy Ramón assumes she's a fortune hunter with an unusual method of getting close to him.

Anne fully intends catching the next plane back to the States. But a series of weird mix-ups force Ramón to offer her a job as his temporary fiancée. Although drawn to the handsome Mexican and his rich and fascinating Aztec heritage, Anne has serious misgivings about the game he plays. To fall in love is certainly against the rules...
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #167
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
delete

Last edited by copyrite; 02-17-2013 at 04:42 PM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #168
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
There's a link to a couple other free and 99¢ books mentioned in the above Amazon links.
affiliate link posted

Last edited by dreams; 02-17-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: link in quote cleaned - moderator
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #169
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Stirring the Embers, the first title in Mary Jo Putney's Starting Over series, is free in the Kindle store, courtesy of publisher ePublishing Works!.

Quote:
Book Description
Kate Corsi always dreamed of working in her family's world-famous demolition business—a wish her old-fashioned father denied until his untimely death. He leaves a fortune to Kate and the business to her ex-husband, Donovan—but only if they agree to live under the same roof for a year.

Kate and Donovan married too young and stayed too long in a dangerously destructive marriage. Ten years later, surely they're mature enough to co-exist peacefully. But the embers of attraction swiftly flare into flame again.

Now, they must confront the pain of the past if they are to have a chance for a future and save their business from a saboteur they're beginning to suspect of murder.

Previously published as The Burning Point.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #170
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
affiliate link posted
Well it's not me whomever it is. LOL It was so long I couldn't figure out if there was anything in there and just what to remove.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #171
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
The new Nicky Charles book is out!

You can get it @ Smashwords

This is fifth in her Werewolves series. (All Free)

Nicky Charles is a special lady. She does this for fun. Not for any profit. Her books are published worthy so don't let the free tag fool you. It's a great series and one I highly recommend.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #172
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
affiliate link posted
Where? Not seeing it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #173
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I cleaned the affiliate part off the link that was in the quote.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #174
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I cleaned the affiliate part off the link that was in the quote.
Ahh, I see. I'd asked because I wasn't seeing it and wondered if there was some other way doing an affiliate link than what I already knew.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #175
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

Nicky Charles is a special lady. She does this for fun. Not for any profit. Her books are published worthy so don't let the free tag fool you. It's a great series and one I highly recommend.
Also on Feedbooks, where I find it to have better formatting.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #176
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Also on Feedbooks, where I find it to have better formatting.
That's a new site to me. I know she doesn't publish on Amazon.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-17-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:59 PM   #177
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
That's a new site to me. I know she doesn't publish on Amazon or B&N or any other major site.
I got her first four books at B&N, but Betrayed is not available there.

My thanks, also, to AnemicOak for the Feedbooks link.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #178
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I got her first four books at B&N, but Betrayed is not available there.

My thanks, also, to AnemicOak for the Feedbooks link.
Jan is working on it but she says it may take awhile. She is the editor of the books.
Quote:
Betrayed will become available on iBooks, Sony, B&N, Kobo, and Diesel in anything from a few days to a couple of weeks, depending on when they update their catalogues. In the meantime you can download the ePub version and transfer to your devices via a USB cable.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #179
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
Quote:

Thanks!!! I've been watching her website. Didn't think to keep checking smashwords. I do love this series.
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #180
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dusty View Post
Thanks!!! I've been watching her website. Didn't think to keep checking smashwords. I do love this series.
I have her on Facebook. It's how I keep track of all my favorite authors new releases.