Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Prepper
Connoisseur
Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Forma
Question Library Sort (Sideloaded epubs through Calibre)

Just got my new Aura (love it) but have a question. I sideloaded all my books through Calibre (I'm coming from a Nook and had a lot of purchases over there). I don't have any Kobo books yet. Anyway, when I go to the Library the sort order always starts as "Last Read" even though I select "Author".

Is there a way to make this stick?
Prepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper View Post
Just got my new Aura (love it) but have a question. I sideloaded all my books through Calibre (I'm coming from a Nook and had a lot of purchases over there). I don't have any Kobo books yet. Anyway, when I go to the Library the sort order always starts as "Last Read" even though I select "Author".

Is there a way to make this stick?
If you use the library tile on the home screen, it will open in Recently Read. If you use the Library link at the bottom of the screen and then Books, it will open in the last sort order set. I've been using davidfor's KoboUtiliities plugin to remove the library tile so I don't use it without thinking.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
Prepper
Connoisseur
Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Forma
I think I have only used that tile so that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Prepper is offline   Reply With Quote