Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #61
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
11,5:1

Quite okay..
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:25 AM   #62
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
The Prometheus of E-Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Unsurprisingly, i♥cabbages is at 172:1. Can anyone beat that?
There can be only one. Cabbages liberated us from the tyranny of DRM for E-books. Kovid Goyal freed us from the chains of specific formats. Patricia spread the seeds of many great writers. Karma is a nice thing, but in some individuals, it is more deserved. The greatest gift is both priceless and free.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2010, 04:05 AM   #63
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Mine's 4.6:1
Over the past year, my ratio has gone up to 6.3:1. I must be doing something right. :-)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #64
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
no idea... I have to post first to see...

8352/352

(23,72(72))
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #65
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700

Because I am THAT friendly.

Or maybe it's because I always tend to get myself involved in hardcore discussions, and the system doesn't allow for minus points.
Laz116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #66
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I will edit it on I guess after I post.

edit: 6.9

woot!!! So by this logic every post I make I go down in popularity?

I can buy that.

Last edited by happy_terd; 05-24-2010 at 12:16 PM.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #67
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Mine is 8.8:1
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote