Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-08-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Downloading Sigil Sticky out of date

The sticky has not been updated since 4-15-2013, except for

Quote:
Last edited by user_none; 09-29-2014 at 07:01 PM. Reason: location has changed a long time ago.
I went there first to get the link to make sure that I had the latest version.

https://github.com/user-none/Sigil

If that page is correct, then I really missed it because there was nothing in the Installer folder

I was looking for the Windoze version

Would it be possible to keep the sticky current with links and newly released versions, please?
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The "Releases" section on Github is a little obscure, but from that link you gave to Sigil's main Github page:
https://github.com/user-none/Sigil
you'll find a series of tabs (immediately beneath "Sigil is a multi-platform EPUB editor") labeled "commits," "branches," "releases," and "contributors." The "releases" one is a link that will take you to the downloads for the various installer packages.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #3
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ahhh -thanks

Those don't show very well on my monitor as links, so I took them to be just text and never tried :-(

I was looking in the Installer folder below all that
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:35 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It's not just you or your monitor. The links are just not very noticeable. Took me a while to find it myself.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote