Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
duckeedoug
Zealot
duckeedoug doesn't litterduckeedoug doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
How about a new Kindle 3 WiFi model for $129.00 [SOLD OUT]

I just found this on another site. Kindle 3 WiFi model for $129.00 plus free shipping. Seem like a good deal to me:

http://www.sobongo.com/daily-deal?ut...content=logoad

I would buy one if I didn't already own a K3 3G

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-14-2010 at 01:11 PM.
duckeedoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
And did you notice its "out of stock"?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
duckeedoug
Zealot
duckeedoug doesn't litterduckeedoug doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
Well if it was out of stock when I posted it this morning then I would not have posted it. I posted it as soon as the deal hit another dot.com site and the deal was still good. I went to the site and verified, The site showed that the deal was still good for 1 day and whatever hours. I then immediately post the deal here. Any rational person should have know that the deal would sell out in a couple of minutes since word travels fast.

There was more then a 30 minute delay between my post and yours. The post was pulled from dealnews.com within that 30 minutes as well. Don't get upset at me because you missed out on the deal.
duckeedoug is offline   Reply With Quote